Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I'm honest, people trust me: Rakhi-Oct 14, 2010,

I'm honest, people trust me: Rakhi

TNN, Oct 14, 2010, 12.00am IST

(HER STYLE IS- MAY BE A PART OF THIS INTERNATIONAL PLATFORM'S GIMMICK, BUT MY SUGGESTION FOR HER IS- ITS BETTER IF SHE MAINTAIN BIT SERIOUSNESS AND DECOROUM AND NOT BEHAVE SO IRRATICALLY AS SHOWN IN PROMOS,...AFTER ALL SHE IS HOLDING THE CHAIR OF ADVOCATE/JUDGE...JUSTICE IN A FORMAL PUBLIC PLATFORM,IN THAT REALITY SHOW-'RAKHI KA INSAAF'!!!....ITS NOT A HOME!!!...VIBHA)

Rakhi Sawant is gearing up for something very different this time around... she will be offering a patient ear to people warring, be it couples, estranged brothers or troubled parents, on her new show Rakhi Ka Insaaf starting October 16th at 10 pm on Imagine.

The show is an attempt to provide the aam janta with a platform to voice their issues and look for a resolution.

A self-made woman, Rakhi is recognised for speaking her mind and for taking the challenges of life head on. As someone who has herself faced many problems at close quarters and has struggled hard to achieve success in life, she is hoping to transform her years of anguish into her driving force to help those in need.

Rakhi will hear the plea of both the victim and the accused and provide both parties an opportunity to explain their side of the story. After hearing their views, she will pass a fair, honest and a humane judgment. So how does she plan to go about this? "With God's help I will do it. Main hi advocate hoon, main hi judge hoon. I talk from my heart, I'm honest, so people trust me." Her new role is not easy and Rakhi is aware that she will end up making some people unhappy. "But then you can't please everyone. I will do what is right," she says.

No comments: