Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I AM BIHAR.(nice paragraph to be proud of being a Bihari..(Indian)...VT)

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I AM BIHAR.(nice paragraph to be proud of being a Bihari...VT)

I AM BIHAR. I am the history of India. I gave India its first President. I gave the world its first Republic. I nourished Buddha to enlightenment. I gave world its best ancient University. Mahavir came out of my womb to found Jainism. My son Valmiki wrote Ramayan, the greatest Epic. I gave birth to Aryabhatt, the great ancient mathematician. My son Vatsayana wrote Kamasutra, the treatise of love. I gave Ashoka Chakra that adorns India's national flag. Rishi Shushrut, the father of surgery, lived on my soil. My son, Guru Gobind was the tenth guru of sikh. My son Chanakya was the father of Economics and Political Science. My son Ashoka was the greatest ruler of India. My son, Rashtrakavi Ramdhari Singh Dinkar is the national poet of India. I gave the world its first University. I am the land of festivals. I am brotherhood. I am the past, I am present, I am the future. I AM BIHAR. Jai hind.!
Posted by vibha tailang at 6:48 AM 0 comments

No comments: