Thursday, February 11, 2010

MY ONE WISH for self....!!!

This is what I chatted with one of my school friend in october, when he called me up that why my name is not in the list of confirmed participants?....Why am I not coming for 25th Dec's function...MEGA GET TOGETHER...Had a few minutes discussion on phone, and then few mails exchanged in the FACEBOOK!!!


Alok Mall October 29, 2009 at 11:38pm

Jago!! sahityakar!! likhna shuru karo!!

Vibha Tailang October 31, 2009 at 12:39am


I am glad to see your reaction. well, I still do like reading and writing, though Sudhirji has got 6 books published but even I planned a book initially on Delhi and then Rajasthan as I have done reports on them for newspapers, wanted Aditi to do photography for me as its easier to do field job here.....but when I did reiki of bookshops here, I came to the conclusion that these 2 states has no. of books on them in different forms but bihar didn't so I started gathering matters on it from internet and otherwise...may be someday I'll do some field work and complete my book. Now I do feel like travelling in our country and write about it.Whenever I'll do that, I'll consult you all for inputs. Thanks for motivating and inspiring me. Bye.

Vibha Tailang October 31, 2009 at 8:22am


I have written ancidotes as well, which is kept with me, unpublished....but then talking to you all school friends made my memory refreshed . My few articles has published in few books....rest is fine...you tell me what you're doing?

Alok Mall October 31, 2009 at 10:11am

hi!! u have all capabilities to uncover Bihar... better late then never... but do keep on writing... what ever u will write will certainly be good...
about me, just love to motivate and inspire people who can do a lot but r sleeping!!! ...meeting childhood friends, relishing past and living in present!! not bothered much about future as hardly get spare time for it!!!! what else!!!! by profession I'm computer scientist but envolved in human resource development !! lots a touring!!!! .. It will be my pleasure to give u inputs... but i doubt will be of any use for u .... Keep it Up and all wish u all the best !!!

Vibha Tailang November 2, 2009 at 6:54am
I am glad that you'll are Jagrit now to Jagoa me and others....!! Thanks.

No comments: